Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stop the Jiggle In Your Wiggle I've been back from Europe for over two weeks and I finally took my J Lo butt to the gym today. Between the pasta, gelato and red wine i consumed in Italy, I gained a whopping 7 pounds! I came to this realization when i kept unbuttoning my jeans which were suffocating me beyond belief!! Today I did 2 miles on the treadmill, 25 min on the elliptical and 25 min of steps not to mention the 250 situps . I ate a sashimi salad for dinner and drank 5 bottles of water and feel like a million bucks!! I realized that it's not just about looking good but what's most important is to feel good. Of course looking good is important too especially when you're as vain as I am...but this doesn't make me a bad person...hey I'm the only woman in Calabasas who hasn't had a shot of botox. I'd rather own a Picasso. painting than look like one! Then again Picasso is one of the most brilliant artists of our time. I need to seriously think about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment