Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mama Mia what a meal!!

We arrived in Vancouver very hungry and went to dinner at Cioppinos Meditteranean Grill. From the moment we sat down we were treated like royalty.
We had a table outside which was quite romantic, and started with the warm ceasar salad which was by far the best I’ve ever had. I was able to talk chef Pino Posteraro
into giving me the secret recipe to his salad dressing , but I don’t kiss and tell. While sipping my Pinot Noir I was presented with the most gorgeous presentation of lobster risotto and my honey had the duck o’lorange which was like butter. It literally melted in your mouth.
For dessert we had the dark chocolate and a cappuccino. Chef Piro Posteraro came over to our table to make sure we were happy. I must say Cioppinos is at the top of my list of restaurant faves. If you’re ever in Vancouver you must try Cioppinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment