Thursday, August 11, 2011

Love On A Cruiseship


Well it’s coming to the end of our amazing, unforgettable and very romantic vacation at sea. Alaska is not only one of the most beautiful places in the world, but also quite romantic.
When word got out that there was a matchmaker on the ship
well you can only imagine. I had mother’s, sisters, aunts, grandmas, and even crew members asking me to find them that special someone. I had coffee meetings in the lounge with people who want to fix up their friends daughter, a 75 year old aunt who is looking for an active man who loves to dance, a beautiful single mom from Alabama who is looking for love, and wants me to help her find him.
The highlight had to be when the couple from New Jersey got engaged on the ship. It couldn’t have happened in a more perfect place. Congratulations to the happy couple. I hope you have a happy and joyful life together and don’t forget to laugh a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment